Sunday, December 2, 2012

All About Me- Feeling Jealous

When we wish we get the attention someone else is getting, we feel jealous. When we wish we had something someone else has, we feel jealous. When we wish we could do something someone else gets to do, we feel jealous. Some friends said this feeling is known to them, some friends said they never get jealous.
My brother Michael feels jealous when I don't share my Indian hat. (Leora)
I get jealous when every Pre-K friend brings new toy and they don't share.(Rochelle)
Once my sister felt jealous when I was playing with a car. She really wanted this car. (Gabriel)
I never feel jealous.(Dylan)
My brother gets jealous when I sit on my mom's laps. (Ethan)
I feel jealous when my mom gets a piece of puzzle that I want. (Sammy)
I feel jealous when I see my friend gets a toy but not me. (Benny)
I never feel jealous. (Eli)
Everyone feels jealous sometimes. Pre-K friends agreed that jealousy is not good feeling.When you feel jealous, you feel envious of someone else. Jealousy makes you to do things that you shouldn't do- you might say mean words, you might do mean things. It is not right choice. What would be right choice?
You can talk to someone about the way you feel and explain why you feel jealous.
When you need someone's attention, you better to ask to spend time with us. If a person is too busy, you can plan to do something together later.When you feel jealous of something somebody else has, remember that nobody has everything. Think of the things you have and try to appretiate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment