Saturday, June 8, 2013

Our World- Space



This week, Pre-K friends continue learning about Space. We learned that there is no gravity in space. What is gravity? It is the force that holds and pulls things down. That is why when we jump up we do not start float in the air, but land back on the ground.
Friends review planets and discussed which one they would visit if they would have a chance.  



"If I would be an astronaut, I would visit Jupiter because I want to see how cold it is there." ( Gabriel)
"...I would visit Mars because it has the biggest mountains." ( Ethan)
"...I would visit Jupiter because I want to know if it is hot or cold there." (Rochelle)
"...I would visit Earth because there are lots of seas." (Nicole)
"...I would visit orange Venus because it is close to Sun. It is super hot." ( Eli)
"...I would visit Jupiter because I want to feel (touch) it." ( Sam)
"...I would visit Mars because I want to see how big are the biggest mountains." ( Dylan)
"...I would visit Jupiter because I like this planet. It is very big." ( Etelle)
"...I would visit Jupiter because it start with the same letter as my aunt Jenn's name  and Mars because it starts like Michael." ( Leora)
"...I want to visit Neptune because I want to scuba dive there." ( Benny) 


 
Talking about space adventures, friends discussed what would they take with them on the trip.

"If I would go to space, I would take Michael, ema, abba, and all my toys and 2 lollipops. (Leora)
I would take all my toys , my whole family and 101 fruits. (Eli)
I would take with me Aron, Ronya because it is her birthday, Esther, Rena, Gena, Zlata, my mom and dad, Dovid Moshe, my cousin, grandparents. ...and I will take all my toys. ...and I'm taking strawberries. (Etelle)
I would take with me peaches, watermelon, bananas and apples. (Sammy)
I would take pancakes, my brothers Tima who is always watching TV and Shonya who is always tickling me. ( Nicole)
I would take 100 fruit roll ups and bathtub. (Sam)
I would take underwear, space suit, a back bag, helmet and radio. ...and of course, my pants and books. (Rochelle)
I would take all my family. (Ariella)
I would take an air tank, underwear suit, helmet, rocket ship, a ladder and apples. (Ethan)
I would take floating back cards,  flashlight, a little planet, shrink planet that makes everything small.( Benny)  I will take a real giraffe so I can climb and slide on him. If I would climb my giraffe, I would see far far away. ( Dylan)
I would take a helmet, rocket ship, my car, gloves, and I will take my dad because he will make me more brave. (Gabriel)

No comments:

Post a Comment