Saturday, September 8, 2012

Happy Grandparents Day!

Pre-K friends learned that this coming Sunday is a very special day for very special people. It is Happy Grandparents Day! Pre-K friends talked about who are grandparents and how they are special. There is what friends said they like to do with their grandparents.
I love to sleep in grandma and grandpas house, and go to ToysRus with them and buy toys with them. And they are the sweetest. (Ethan)
I love to play basketball with grandma and grandpa. (Gabriel)
I like to ride camels with my grandma and grandpa. (Sam)
I like to play soccer with my grandma and grandpa. (Rochelle)
I like closing the windows with my grandma and grandpa. (Ariella)
I love to have cake with my grandma and grandpa. (Nicole)
I love to stay by my grandma and grandpa's house.(Benny)
I like to play and sleep at my grandma and grandpa's house. (Etelle)
I like to feed sharks with my grandma and grandpa. (Eli)
I like to bake a cake with grandma and grandpa. (Leora)
I like to give my grandma and grandpa flowers. (Dylan)

Dear Parents, Friends prepared a special treat for Grandparents- Mini Vanilla Cake and Happy Grandparents Day card.  Make a call with your kids to your parents, invite them for a Tea Party or visit them. Enjoy each other's company and cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment